For example the box property of "background" which can have color, position, etc., becomes "backgroundColor" or "backgroundPosition" etc.
If you intended to change the absolute position of a block, would the property be listed as "positionAbsolute"? The intended effect is to have a black box move gradually to the right uncovering elements underneath that can select things. A pseudo-scroll you might call it.
The full explanation of the DOM (Document Object Model) can be found here http://www.mozilla.org/docs/dom/domref/dom_shortTOC.html but for what you are trying to do, you don't need to change the absolute position. The div is set to be absolute in your main CSS definitions, from there, you only need to change the top or left attributes.
var theBox = document.getElementById("box"
Thanks! That was what I needed to know (on both questions).
- RajaPoker88.com Agen Texas Poker Dan Domino Online Indonesia Terpercaya
- IDRPoker.COM Agen Texas Poker dan Domino Online Indonesia Terpercaya
- POKERSTAR88.com Agen Texas Poker Dan Domino Online Indonesia Terpercaya
- DaunPKR.com Agen Poker Domino Online Indonesia Terbaik Terbesar Dan Terpercaya
- PokerPelangi.com Agen Texas Poker Domino Online Indonesia Terpercaya
- IRpoker.COM Agen Judi Poker Online , Agen Judi Domino Online Indonesia Aman & Terpercaya
- Cipto Junaedy
- Ponsel Android Terbaik
- Cipto Junaedy
TOP SEO | Jasa SEO Profesional RajaPoker88.com Agen Texas Poker Dan Domino Online Indonesia Terpercaya IDRPoker.COM Agen Texas Poker dan Domino Online Indonesia Terpercaya POKERSTAR88.com Agen Texas Poker Dan Domino Online Indonesia Terpercaya D
You must login to reply