Miscellaneous: WordPress Web Design Competition - Win $1000 + Hosting

started by Mimi Davis on Dec 10, 2007 — RSS Feed

Mimi Davis Mimi Davis

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but Lunarpages Web Hosting has sponsored a WordPress Theme Design Contest over at their Blog: http://blog.lunarpages.com/wordpress_themes_contest.php

Basically, you just need to create a cool WordPress Theme, upload it, and let the community vote on the winner.

Check out their prizes:

1st Prize = $1,000 + 5 Years Free Hosting!!!
2nd prize = $300 + 3 years hosting
3rd prize = $100 + 1 year hosting

It looks like an amazing opportunity and the contest starts TODAY, December 10, 2007.

Good luck everybody!

Levien Eelman Levien Eelman

I missed it.
Will this be also for the next years?
I want to participate.
What do you think of my Wordpress design:
http://www.barcelona-webdesign.com/members/

Micheal Jay Micheal Jay

zewar is the jellewery

Deb Das Deb Das

hey hey it's a great opportunity to compete - we do our web design blog in wordpress and eager to join in this competition but I saw - and the contest starts TODAY, December 10, 2007.

what does it means.

Jumi Ram Jumi Ram

Hello Mimi Davis,
i am very interested to participate in these type of design competitions, i have researched about the competition and its very unfortunate that it has ended on January 14 - 20, 2008. I am waiting for the next..

Thank You.
jumi

Affordable Website Design
SEO India

Ajnaz Ameer Ajnaz Ameer

Hello Mimi

Please keep me posted next time. am not able to find searching in google.

Web Design in India
SEO India

Joel Mclaughlin Joel Mclaughlin

I wonder if there are any similar contests going on. A great website idea would be a wordpress site that pays individuals to post Wordpress templates; and the templates become property of the website for purchase or download.

Joel McLaughlin SEO Marketer & Website Designer Dataflurry

Jonny Jacker Jonny Jacker

Web Design is no Child play now.. it involves Good amount of hard work & Creative. Web Design London

You must login to reply